Tuesday, June 3, 2014

THE MURDERS JUST HAVEN'T BEEN REPORTED YET- PAUL BAILEY SUSPECTS FOUL PLAY IN SUSPICIOUS DEATHS

The following article was written by Paul Bailey and transcribed from his recorded statements.

Was my Bankruptcy Attorney murdered just like Detective Debra Stansell?  We will let you decide by letting our readers examine the documents following this article.
As one of the great jailhouse lawyers of all time, David Hernandez at the Lynaugh Unit said to me when quoting ex parte Taylor, 36 S.W. 3rd 88387; the Texas Criminal Appeals 2001 quotes "The state of Texas has only one indivisible interests in a criminal prosecution: To see that the justice is done."

I almost puked," Hernandez said. Nothing can be said that is more audacious than an ex parte Taylor, nor embodies a greater oxymoron. I shall endeavor to say that my incessant insinuation that the influential judiciary and law enforcement may meet with some sense of demise is not so audacious. Consider, if you will, the suspicious circumstances that surround the death of Frisco P.D.'s Detective Debra Stancil and one attorney now deceased, Jim Baumgartner; both key and the defense prosecution of Paul Bailey of Frisco, Texas.

A defense that has met with every conceivable malfeasance, judicial illegality and misconduct that stands to reveal the cover up of the most egregious, law enforcement involvement, collusive act of dereliction vigilantism. The now disturbing likelihood that my Attorney and friend as he was good at both, Baumgartner met with the same fate as Detective Debra Stansell of Frisco P.D. is , as I've said, 'disturbing'. I shall never forget the frightful alarm in my daughter, Kimberly's voice, when she informed me that like Debra Stansell, Jim had died an untimely death which would hurt my defense.

The subpoena that I had requested only a week earlier had yet to be served. With only a day or two before my trial I had solicited my daughter to contact Jim herself because my court appointed investigator said he could not contact him or serve him. My daughter’s words: "Dad! Jim died yesterday! Oh my God. Nobody seems to know what happened! He just died! What's going on here? First Debra Stansell, now Jim Baumgartner?"

Jim Baumgartner's testimony in my trial would- I said 'would'- that there be no misunderstanding; I did not say "should" or "could", I said "would"- have ended the highly illegal prosecution of aggravated theft and I would have been freed on bond soon thereafter. Free to pursue my appeal for the now proven actual innocent charge in Collin County. You remember the one which he inevitably revealed Frisco P.D.'s multiple acts of malfeasance, vigilantism and tampering with evidence. Oh, yeah. Agreeing to continue exposing the aforementioned criminal acts on this blog properly, this post is but a taste of what is yet to come as the Dallas County's illegal prosecution will be rightly be exposed regardless of the audacious.

I just had to let the world know to be paying attention for soon all will see that Jim's untimely death, like Debra Stansell's, deserves a proper review. As to Judge Willis, Rhodes and Detective Cox- all of which hold positions of power- in wielding true justice in my behalf and exposing many corrupt law enforcement and judiciary officials. They may want to watch their backs.

Check the shadows and be Cognizant of whatever they eat or drink. Oh, yeah, one more thing. Keep it on the QT with their spouses. I really don't want to write anymore audacious circumstance articles. I have to write an article or two about all the mail interruptions or how such preventive- proper, or awful, or timely- legal instruments, objections from being filed. You know the kind I mean. The ones that would overtake justice, "exposing the corruption that is covering up corruption".

Like the last objection that has yet to be received and filed, that will bring light to Texas' Court appointing the fox to watch the hen house that Collin County may be available at the time of this post. Or in the case of Judge Rhodes who will have a renewed opportunity to make a just ruling and join/vacate the illegal and/or void judgment of the Dallas Case. I certainly hope she's around to do so. The Dallas D.A. probably thinks I'm barking up the wrong tree, but that's alright. They have underestimated me before.

Funny how the Lord works. Evil intentions and lets evil dig its own grave. When lies cause lies sometimes the new lies pick up new ones, too. Soon all will know what I mean. Just hoping that nothing more audacious happens. Have a blessed day.










ATTORNEY APRIL E SMITH, ATTORNEY J.R. COOK, JUDGE TERESA HAWTHORNE, TEXAS COUNTRY CLUB OF JUDICIAL CORRUPTION, JUDGE RHODES, MALICIOUS PROSECUTION, DOUBLE JEOPARDY IN TEXAS COURTROOM, JUDGE TERESA HAWTHORNE'S COURT ORDERED CONFLICT OF INTEREST, JUDGE TERESA HAWTHORNE MANIPULATES THE DOCKET, POLICE CORRUPTION AND ABUSE

No comments: